Works with most smartphones & tablets
(Android & iOS)
- FDA-cleared, clinical grade personal EKG monitor. Kardia captures a medical-grade EKG in 30 seconds anywhere, anytime.
- Know instantly if your heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation is detected, and email your EKG to yourself or your doctor.
- Used by the world's leading cardiac care medical professionals and patients. More than 30 Million EKGs recorded.
- Take unlimited EKGs, track your weight and blood pressure in one app.
- Add optional Premium membership for unlimited history and storage of your EKG recordings, plus mailed monthly reports (Available for $9.99/mo or $99/year. No commitment required.)
- Works with most smartphones & tablets on Android & iOS. Check if your smartphone is compatible. KardiaMobile is not tested or recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs.
- Includes KardiaMobile phone clip.
Also Requires Premium Membership
(available in Kardia app for $9.99/month or $99/year)
- The only EKG solution for Apple Watch® Series 1-3. FDA‑cleared, clinical grade wearable EKG. Replaces your Apple Watch band for an EKG anytime, anywhere.
- KardiaBand provides accurate and instant analysis for detecting atrial fibrillation (AF) and normal sinus rhythm in an EKG. Simply place your thumb on the integrated KardiaBand sensor to take a medical-grade EKG in just 30 seconds.
- Enjoy unlimited history and storage of your EKG recordings, a monthly EKG summary report to share with your doctor, along with the ability to track your blood pressure, activity, medication, and weight.
- Features SmartRhythm monitoring which intelligently evaluates your heart rate and physical activity. When it sees something it doesn't expect, SmartRhythm sends you a notification to take an EKG.
- KardiaBand requires a paired iPhone and Apple Watch. See compatibility below. KardiaBand does not work with Android phones and is not tested or recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs.
- Ships with two band lengths to assure a perfect fit.
- Apple Watch sold separately.
- KardiaBand features are designed exclusively for use with Kardia Premium membership. Premium membership is required for KardiaBand. One month of Premium is included (new Kardia users only). Premium membership can be purchased in the app for $9.99/mo or $99/year.